If you are looking at this site, you may be thinking about setting a craft workshops for your colleagues or friends:
We need the following information to understand better in assisting you in your events:
- Group size: We accept a small group size of up to 10 pax per group.
The teacher to students ratio is at: 1:10
(Anything more than 10 pax, the students will have a compromised learning experiences. However, if you are accommodating for a huge group, we can provide additional trainers)
- Duration: Usually keep to 1.5 hours
(In our experiences, anything more than 2 hours, students will get tired easily and unable to concentrate further)
- Learning stage: Is this just an exploration stage or you would like the participants to bring home a finished product? You may check out here for our wide variety of completed product. Bearing in mind that if you opt for the exploration stage, it only require 1 session, but a completed product may requires more than 1 session.
- Venue: Do also let us know where you intend to have this event held out.
- Our quotation includes all materials to make up the finished product, the starting price for a group workshop begins at $45/pax. This is just an estimation quote for event organizers and we may adjust according to different events, and provide better quotation for charity events or for MOE school students.
- You are most welcome to write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.