For all Unlimited Craft Lessons please see more here:
Our Craft Lessons are taught in small-group setting with maximum of 4 people in a group.
1) read and understand the knitting or crochet chart for various projects.
2) choose appropriate type of yarn for the project
3) hold knitting needle or crochet hook
4)make a gauge swatch
What is a Gauge?
Gauge refers to the number of stitches and rows a knitter or crocheter makes per inch using a certain yarn and needles or hook. Gauge varies from person to person, so it is very important to make sure you are achieving the gauge of your pattern. Your gauge determines the size of your finished piece
5) understand knit/crochet abbreviations like knit, purl, s1k1psso, SC,DC, TC, etc etc
6) Cast on & off
For more information on
Basic Knitting or Crochet classes, please
>>see more here .
In Embroidery Lesson you will be taught how to:
1) start a project
2) work in a hoop and decorating your hoop
3) transfer a pattern from a sheet onto the material
4) choose the right cloth and thread for the embroidery work
5) sew various Embroidery Stitches, like cross stitches, stem stitches, chain stitches, split stitches, running stitches, back stitches, lazy daisy, french knots, bullion knots, etc
6) end your work or make into a finished product
For more information on Embroidery classes, please click here.
For Private Craft Classes:
For Private lessons, students are able to choose their own timing and date they wish to start.
For students who has no basic in knitting or crochet but like to know more on knitting/crocheting/embroidery,
Private Craft charges are at $45 for 1.5 hours of lessons.
All material cost are included in the Course fee. You will bring home a new found hobby, a pair or knitting needles/crochet hook and yarn.
Day/Time : Strictly By Appointment ONLY
For any inquiries on craft classes Call shop Hotline: 63846052 (Tues-Sun) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking to avoid disappointment.
If you like, please send us your inquiries here too:
We welcome friends from overseas to join us too.