Hello My dear friends and readers,
Firstly Happy New Year.. A Brand new year.. and what are your plans this year?
I’m sooooooo happy that 2016 has left. It has not been a great year for me. I have to say.. I’ve been very dis-organised last year and things kind of slide off.. Okie.. Many things.. and not to mentioned loads of “Death”.. my dear grand-pop passed on last year and I’ve been really affected by it the whole year.. though I didn’t say much.. and not to mentioned the great people who left us. From the Musical scenes to big Movie stars to my be-loved King Bhumibol Adulyadej… I just feel 2016 has been really upsetting year.. Too much Low(s) in life.
okie.. although I know some people says we need to look on the “High” side as well… I will try to list some High(s) here as well… and I thank 2016 for:
1) Good health for my family, hubby and myself
2) Great friends I’ve made and good relationship which I have maintained over the years
3) still being able to run my small-business (I must say I have learnt heaps more, which I wish someone who can guide me on how this whole thing should be run.. Oh well.. I’m still learning)
4) My trip to Tokyo (Which, I really missed it soooo much)
5) My lovely suppliers which has been supplying me great yarn and threads.
So see.. that’s all.. 5 GOOD things which Have Happened to me. All within my counting fingers. LOL..
A New Year, A brand new start.
This Year, I want 2017 be filled with Actions and MORE Craft Project Completion. (Yes.. a small promise to myself)
I just felt that I’ve started so many things in 2016,but none completed. And This year, I want to fill my Months with more arty things. I want to travel a bit more this year as well.
And today, I’ve made that small step forward, I would want to leave behind all those sadness back in 2016.
I want to Move forward and be a Much happier Me in 2017.