Hello New Friends and readers,
Warm welcome to my cozy humble blog.
Firstly I would like to thank you for your lovely comments and likes on my previous posts. Sorry that I’ve neglected my blog a little. I’ve not been in the pink of health recently, had this terrible gastric pain
But I’m glad that it had gone away for now. I’ve seen a lovely doctor called Mr. Chia and he had given me some tablets for this nasty gastric pain. Also, avoiding cola drinks, coffee, tea, milk and spicy food. Wow.. what a list of things to avoid. I’m glad I’m healthy again and from now on, I’ve got to eat my meals on time now.
Anyway, I’ve a piece of good news to share. I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
by Fall From Grace, GladeriderCrafts and Crosstitchery. Thank you to my lovely blogging friends for this nomination. I’m very happy to read that my post has inspired some to create more and let’s us all continue to inspire one another.
And the rules to accepting the nomination is as below:
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they are nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
Here are the 7 facts about myself:
1. I”ve been happily married for about 6 years now. Have met my then boyfriend, now husband when I’m 20 (we’ve know each other for really long time), married him when I’m 26, now I’m 32. Heehee.. I’ve really found my soul-mate, cos he has never stopped maing me laugh and I’m happy when with him.
2. I’ve lived in Adelaide, South Australia for ~2 years during uni-days and I love the great nature and the Australians are very friendly people.
3. I’m an advanced diver and I love the sea. Is like entering another world of its own.
4. I cry when I watch very sad/romantic stories. Yes, I need boxes of tissues around me. LOL..
5. My Favourite colour is pink! I know is a very girlie colour.. heehee.. 😉
6. If I can choose to stay in any part in the Earth, It will be anywhere in Europe. I love europe very much and longs to stay there one day.
7. I love the great nature and enjoy looking up the sky in the night to spot constellation. 😀
And my 15 nominees who have been inspiring me in one way or another will be :
1. Tatie’s World
2. Could Do Worse
3. Simply Knots
4. Cozy Crafting
5. Hollis HindeBrand Mills
6. it’s a mustard world
8. Hoop Stitch Hook
9. Hanging by a Thread Embroidery
10. Molly Bean
11. Made by Molou
12. A Crafty Blog
14. Crochet Thread
15. Little Birds of Paradise Editions
Congratulations to all my nominees. To my nominees, I want to thank you for influencing me in one way or another, through your photography skills, writing skills also the many arty things that you’ve done. I really enjoy reading your posts.