Dearest lovely Friends and readers,
Recently, Pretty Little Things In a Box has won 2 Nominations. I felt so honored in reviving this :D. For me, I think the recognition of the blog is really flattering and I really appreciate each one of you who has taken time to read my post and leaving comments and also following the blog. A BIG THANK YOU to all. The blogging community has been a huge inspiration for me and I’ve learnt heaps over the past years of blogging 😉 So thank you all for sharing ideas, helping and encouraging me all these while.
The rules of the nomination is as below:
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate new blogs for the award
4. Ask them 10 new questions
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated
Below are questions from Fall from Grace Craft’s:
1. If you could ask 5 people any one question, what questions would you ask to who?
-How’s your day been 😀 ?
2. What is your secret passion?
-To travel the world, but via train. LOL.. I just got to find all the train connections.
4. Who do you love to love?
-My hubby, he is a humorous person and I always love his silly jokes.
5. What is your favourite ever ‘find’?
-this is a tough one. Favourite ever find… emmmm… got to be this embroidery book which I chance upon when browsing in a 2nd hand bookstore in Copenhagen.
Rare find, the patterns are tradition looking and I totally love it. I think I might have paid quite a bit for it.
6. Who or what inspires you when you feel like giving up?
-I think my mom plays a huge part in my life and she has taught me a lot with preserving and how to strive on during difficult times.
7. Who is your creative hero?
Got to be Decole. I love the creation from here.
8. Do you prefer making or buying gifts?
-No preference for this.
9. What are your ‘must haves’ in your making kit?
– Needle, Thread, crochet hook and also some cloth. 😀
10. Do you create with music or TV on, or prefer silence?
-Oh.. music got to be on.. and I love Smooth Lounge. Always have them on even when I’m traveling.
11. If you could make something for anyone on the planet, who and what would it be?
– I’ve made a Crochet Shawl before for my mom, that was when I first started out crocheting and she still has it. 😀
Questions From Sew Rosey’s
1. If you had the choice and can only take one (1) craft with you to live permanently on a desert island what would it be?
-I can say Cross Stitch. I’ve enough threads to last I think more than 1 life time. LOL
2. Do you have 10 or more works in progress?
-Yes.. you bet. sigh.. when will all these work get finished.
3. How many countries have you travelled to ?
-Not sure, (have been to: Australia~stayed 2 years in Adelaide, Parts of Asia and Central and Northern Europe and UK) But not to USA and South America yet. Hope to make it there one day.
4. What is your favorite type of footwear?
-Okie.. I flip-flops.. LOL.. I know.. But can’t blame me.. I’m living in a hot area.
5. Be truthful – what are you wearing while reading this blog question?
-T-shirt and shorts. 😀
6. If you were a Fruit – which one would you be?
-I think I will wanna be a Peach.. Heehee
7. Do you prefer sweet or savory snacks?
-No preference.. I love snacking.
8. Do you hit the snooze button on your alarm most mornings?
-Yes.. and my hubby is irritated by this.
9. What is you favourite colour & why?
-I love PINK… haha… Not sure why, But anything pink makes me happy
10. Do you own a Pet, and what is it?
Okie and my nominated blogs are as below (in no order of preference):
1. Little Things
2. Square Bird
4. Hook Stitch Hoop
5. UK City Crafter
6. Wee Story Book
7. Scene by Minerva
8. Cross Stitchery
If you choose to accept this award, my questions for my nominees are as below:
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. If you can choose to live in a period of time, which period will that be? Past or Future?
3. What are you currently listening to?
4. Where do you draw your creative inspiration from?
5. Any favorite city where you would like to live in?
6. If there’s one book in your library which you can read all over again, which one will that be?
7. What did You have for breakfast this morning?
8. Which Blog do you check in regularly? URL please
9. Which craft do you do most often?
10. What’s your largest Stash now?
Thank you all for reading and happy Friday to you. 😀