Spring is officially here, and I’m wondering if anyone would like to join in the fun for a blog hop hosted by Pretty Little Things In A Box. Anyone with a blog can join in the fun.
In a way we can allow our readers to learn more from each out, check out each other blog, increase traffic and also some readership. Don’t wooed about the administrative bits, cos’ I’m taking care of that.
If you are keen to join, the details are as below:
Criteria in Joining in (*VERY IMPORTANT*):
1) This is open to all bloggers, to participate, one MUST own a blog.
2) Participating Blogger may write any topics they like in relation to SPRING.
Yes, you may choose to write about craft, poetry, readings, traveling, nature, photography, anything under the sun, but must be in relation to “SPRING” and post it on 19th April 2014. (Remember to mark the date down)
3) (This is optional) Participating blogger may choose to host any giveaway for this Blog Hop and rules are to be set by you.
If you are thinking about hosting a giveaway during this blog hop, please keep closing date to 30th April 2014, so as to allow readers some time to go through the list of blogs.
Some other administrative stuff,
1) Participating Bloggers need to click on the Frog (see Below) to enter your blog-site/URL and Email Address. Please allow sometime for froggy to load and it will bring you to another page. After which you may add your blog site/ URL.
Closing date to add your blog-site/URL is 11th April 2014.
2) I will then contact you for your before and after blog, so you can link them up and make it easier for the readers to follow through.
3) Last but not least, you may grab a button and put it on your blog/sidebar.
<div align="center"><a href="https://prettylittlethingsinabox.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/happy-spring-blog-hop-2014/" title="Pretty Little Things In A Box"><img src="https://prettylittlethingsinabox.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/happy-spring-blog-hop.jpg?w=274&h=300" alt="Pretty Little Things In A Box" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So if you are up for some fun this Spring time, remember to key in your details into the froggy. Happy Spring everyone.